I really, really enjoy being part of Influenster. There’s so much to do on the website and I seem to keep getting selected for Vox Boxes. A Vox Box is a box of free samples that Influenster provides in exchange for word of mouth promotion. No complaints here!!
So here’s what I got in the Sweet Heart Vox Box:
Thanks Influenster for the product names and prices! People I’m talking to are asking about those so it’s a great card to have handy.
I’m at it again folks! I’m on a BzzCampaign for BzzAgent and am sampling Neutrogena Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream for free. Jealous much? Don’t be – here’s the link to join: https://www.bzzagent.com/
So here’s what I got as part of the BzzCampaign:
- 1 Full-size 2oz Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream – Fragrance Free
- Trial-size 0.5oz Norwegian Formula® Hand Creams – Original
I’ve shared a bunch of the trial size Hand Creams with friends, family, and co-workers. The cold weather has been taking its toll on everyone’s skin, so no one has said no to a sample! I’ve been having a lot of fun taking care of my hands and documenting the changes. Take a look for yourself. I have one sample per finger 🙂
Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream has been the best weapon in the fight against damaged skin for 40 years. But Norwegian Formula® has become more than a tool for elements-exposed fishermen — it can extend the life of manicures, too. Applying even small amounts of this hyper concentrated, glycerin-rich cream to hands, nails and lips can undo seasons of damage to weary skin and improve the look and feel of nails. In fact, Neutrogena’s Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream has proven so effective at repairing and protecting skin that it earned a 2012 Good Housekeeping Seal.
Want to get your own Neutrogena Norwegian Formula® Hand Cream? Here’s how you can:
I took a video of me opening my Holiday VoxBox from Influenster. Check it out here!
I LOVE INFLUENSTER! I received my Holiday VoxBox on 12/24 and felt like I was getting a personal Christmas present from this great company. 😀
So here’s what’s inside my VoxBox:
NYC New York Color Liquid Lipshine (<– I already started using and loving this lipshine. It’s a great neutral color but brings so much life and shine into my lips!)
Kiss Nail Dress (not pictured <– I gave these to my teenage sister as an extra Christmas present! YAY)
Goody Quikstyle Brush
Quaker Real Medley Oatmeal (<– I used my sample of the Apple Walnut Oatmeal flavor as part of my adaptation of the recipe found here: http://greenlitebites.com/2009/03/07/banana-oatmeal-cups-with-chocolate-chips/)
SoleSociety (<– There’s a real discount code on here that you may use! It’s definitely open to all. In case you can’t see the code is for $25 off your first shoe purchase. Use coupon code INFLUENSTER25. That’s a crazy good deal!!)
@EBOOST / #naturalenergy
If you haven’t already, join Influenster on Facebook and Twitter for announcements, contests, and more opportunities. I got all the samples above for free from Influenster. Why are you waiting to join!?
What an amazing group of products to sample! I’ve never got a box of so many things that make me happy 🙂
As a Naturally Savvy blogger (http://www.naturallysavvy.com/), I was able to receive these samples for free to test out and share my opinions on <– all things I LOVE! So here’s the breakdown of what I received:
- Teeccino Maya Herbal Coffee French Roast: This is a naturally caffeine free, non acidic, all-purpose ground herbal coffee. It’s organic and is an intense dark roast, with deep coffee notes from roasted ramon nuts, which are unsweetened. What I love about it is I can drink this coffee all day long because it provides an energy pick-up from nutrients, not stimulants!
- Teecino Mediterranean Herbal Coffee Mocha: Lust chocolate over the essence of coffee; a hint of sweetness. This all-purpose ground medium roast herbal coffee has a full, smooth body. It’s also naturally caffeine free! Brewed Teecino is gluten free, as verified by independent laboratory tests. It’s also 75% organic!
- Teecino Herbal Coffee Vanilla Nut:This is something I’ve never seen before – coffee in tea bags! These tea bags are medium roast creamy vanilla with almonds, dates, and figs. Teecino’s coffee tea bags offer fresh brewed flavor that is superior to instant beverages. They are convenient, single serve bags that are individually wrapped. You can make hot or iced Teecino herbal coffee with these tea bags. I’m so excited about this product because I can avoid the long line at the coffee machine at my office and just get a cup of hot water instead. Within 3-5 minutes I’m sitting back enjoying a great cup of herbal coffee 🙂
- Teecino Herbal Coffee Hazelnut:This is another flavor in the tea bag format. It’s medium roast and tastes like buttery hazelnuts enriched by golden roasted almonds, dates, and figs. This 75% organic product’s ingredients are organic carob, organic barley, organic chicory, dates, almonds, organic figs, and natural hazelnut flavor.
- Teecino Herbal Coffee Chocolate:Velvety chocolate with a hint of heat! Who doesn’t love chocolate coffee!? This is a tea bag herbal coffee as well, but is dark roast – my favorite! Teeccino delivers all the satisfaction without the caffeine and acidity of coffee.
- TeeChia High Performance Super Seeds Cereal Blueberry Date & Cinnamon Cranberry:Energize your day with TeeChia, a delicious cereal created from nature’s own nutritious seeds & fruits that produce lasting energy and satisfaction without the crashes or cravings caused by sugar-packed cereals. Umm… can you say perfect!? The cereal contains chia, flax, quinoa, amaranth, ramon, and pumpkin. Does your regular cereal have all that? TeeChai is gluten free with no sugar added. Chia and flax seeds swell when soaked to create a naturally smooth fiber that has profoundly beneficial effects on your digestive tract. TeeChia helps keep my regular daily. Best yet, each serving is only 200 calories!
Meet Teecino’s creator Caroline MacDougall. She’s an award winning designer of caffeine-free herbal teas with over 30 years experience working with the best known tea companies including Celestial Seasonings, Yogi Tea, Organic India and The Republic of Tea where she still holds the title of “Minister of Herbs”.
Being sensitive to both the caffeine and acidity of coffee, Caroline was inspired in a dream to “create a caffeine-free cappuccino names Teeccino” to meet the needs of people who, like herself, love the flavor of coffee but not its effects.
Join Caroline’s Healthy Tips newsletter and find out more about Teeccino’s products at http://www.teeccino.com/