Got quite a few free samples this week. Here’s what I got and what I think about it:
– Kashi Chocolate Soft Baked Squares: I’ve actually tried these before as part of a sampling program that I am signed up for. But this particular sample came directly from Kashi after I requested it on Facebook. These definitely don’t taste like a typical brownie, but I enjoy them. They’re super healthy, and have some surprising ingredients: black beans, sweet potatoes, and agave! You can’t really taste those individually because the chocolate balances everything out. I’d recommend these!
– Kiehl’s Ultra Facial Cleanser: L’Oreal USA sent me this full-sized facial cleanser just for taking a survey on their website! I’m a panelist for L’Oreal USA and I never get into their free trial programs, but every so often they send free gifts just for trying. I love this program! L’Oreal USA really makes me feel appreciated, and the gift couldn’t come at a better time since I just ran out of my normal facial cleanser 🙂
– Michael Kors The Ultimate Signature Fragrance: InStyle Trendsetters sent me this .17 FL. OZ. sample of a Michael Kors eau de parfum. I’m going to be testing this fragrance from 11/23 to 12/9 for InStyle Trendsetters. However, I opened it up already to take a sneak whiff and it smells delightful!
– Afrin No Drip Pump Mist Original:As part of the Afrin Stick Up for Yourself BzzCampaign, I’m currently trying a full-sized Afrin nasal spray. According to the box, it provides 12-hour relief from nasal congestion (which I have right now!!) and lasts all-day or all-night. I’m going to be using this for the first time today before I head over to my family’s house for Thanksgiving. They have a cat and that does the most annoying things to my sinuses.
– Clear Scalp & Hair Therapy Total Care Nourishing Shampoo & Conditioner: This one came from Target as part of their beauty sampler that I requested through Facebook. With the air being so dry now that it’s wintry outside, my scalp has become… not so good. It’s flaky and sometimes itchy. I’m going to use this shampoo because it says it nourishes scalp, for strong beautiful hair. I’ll try anything to get rid of this dry scalp issue!
– Fekkai Shea Butter Moisturizing Shampoo & Conditioner: Also from Target; Another moisturizing shampoo and conditioner sample. This one says it’s rich, hydrating and creamy, with shea butter, to detangle and smooth ultra-dry, coarse or unruly hair.
– L’Oreal Paris Hair Expertise EverCreme Sulfate-Free Moisture System Shampoo, Conditioner, & Deep Nourishing Masque: Also from Target; There’s a lot going on in this little sample! I do like that it contains no harsh salts or heavy waxes, and provides triple action hydration. L’Oreal thinks of everything!
– Jergens Daily Moisture: From Target; This is a dry skin moisturizer that provides 24-hour hydration for noticeably smoother skin. Again, because it’s winter time, my skin is drying out and suffering. I have been trying so many moisturizers lately to find my perfect fit, so here’s hoping that Jergens is the one *fingers crossed*